Bonawitz is pictured around at around 2:30 PM on Jan. 6th getting into a physical altercation with a female officer. He allegedly lifted her off the ground. There are other altercations he engaged in (with law enforcement), however his actions before and after this time window are not detailed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kenneth
- Last Name(s): Bonawitz
- Case Number: 23-cr-55
- Arrest Location: Pompano Beach, FL
- Entry Last Updated: 03/11/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 03/11/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kenneth Bonawitz's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (1) Civil Disorder (2) Inflicting Bodily Injury on Certain Officers (3) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Instrument (4) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Instrument (5) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Instrument (6) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Grounds or Buildings (7) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Building (8)
Arrested 1/26/23. Indictment filed 2/22/23. Exhibit List filed 3/10/23.
In the news
- Coming soon