Wilson entered the Capitol with her husband on Jan. 6th. It appears they were walking peacefully.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kelsey
- Last Name(s): Wilson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-578
- Arrest Location: Springfield, MO
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 06/14/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/13/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kelsey Wilson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing on Capitol Grounds
Kelsey Wilson was arrested on 8/18/21. She appeared in court on 8/24/21, and released on bond that same day. On 9/27/21, she plead guilty to count 1. On 1/27/22, she was sentenced to 24 months probation.
Jacob Strain DOJ-USAO-Lrm Atencio, Barbara 111 S. Main Street, #1800 Salt Lake City, UT 84111-801 325 3285 LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-10.13.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.18.2021 in Springfield, MO as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #8-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #9-MOTION for Disclosure of 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #10-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material;
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond -Defendant KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #12-NOTICE OF PRELIMINARY DISCOVERY (Round 01) by USA as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #26-INFORMATION as to ZACHARY WILSON (1) count(s) 1, KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #32-PLEA AGREEMENT as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON (
- #33-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #34-Notice of Filing
- #35-NOTICE of Status of Discovery by USA as to ZACHARY WILSON, KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #36-NOTICE of Status of Discovery by USA as to ZACHARY WILSON, KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #37-NOTICE of filing to appear via videoconference by KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #41-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON from US District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- #48-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #50-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #53-NOTICE of Supplement to the Sentencing Memorandum by USA as to ZACHARY WILSON, KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
- #55-Memorandum in Opposition by KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON re 50 Government's Sentence Memo Modified text to include linkage on 1_26_2022 (zltp)_
- #56-NOTICE of filing letters for sentencing by KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON re 48 Sentencing Memorandum
- #62-JUDGMENT as to KELSEY LEIGH ANN WILSON
In the news
- Coming soon