Mcauliffe admits to being inside one of the offices in the Capitol Building. He stated that USCP officers did not forcefully make them leave. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Mcauliffe.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Justin
- Last Name(s): Mcauliffe
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-135
- Arrest Location: Bellmore, NY
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 09/08/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Justin Mcauliffe's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering and Remaining on Restricted Grounds without Lawful Authority and/or Engaging in Disorderly Conduct within Proximity to a Restricted Building to Impede Official Functions
Arrested 1/28/21. Initial appearance held 6/15/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Preliminary hearing continued to 9/7/21 at 3:30 pm.
In the news
- Coming soon