Mcauliffe admits to being inside one of the offices in the Capitol Building. He stated that USCP officers did not forcefully make them leave. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Mcauliffe.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Justin
- Last Name(s): Mcauliffe
- Case Number: 21-cr-00608
- Arrest Location: Bellmore, NY
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 06/13/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Justin Mcauliffe's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering and Remaining on Restricted Grounds without Lawful Authority and/or Engaging in Disorderly Conduct within Proximity to a Restricted Building to Impede Official Functions
Arrested 1/28/21. Initial appearance held 6/15/21. He waived his right to a preliminary hearing within 21 days. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. He was charged via information on 9/30. On 11/23, he plead guilty to count 1. On 1/28/22, he was sentenced to 36 months probation, a $10 special assessment, and $500 in restitution.
Jacob Strain DOJ-USAO Lrm Atencio,Barbara 111 South Main Street #1800 Salt Lake City, UT 84111 801-325-3285 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
James Pearce Criminal Division-Appellate Section 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 532 4991 202 305 2121 FAX james,[email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- McAuliffe, Kevin - Complaint & Affidavit
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #5-First MOTION to Continue by USA as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #6-ORDER Granting 5 First MOTION to Continue by USA as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #7-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Strain, Jacob added
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Richard D. Collins appearing for JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #10-MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #11-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE from US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- #12-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #13-NOTICE of Preliminary Discovery by USA as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #14-Unopposed MOTION to Continue by USA as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #16-ORDER granting 14 Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing and to Exclude Time as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #18-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.28.2021 in Bellmore, NY. as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE.
- #19-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #20-MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #21-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing by USA as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #23-ORDER granting 21 Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing as to JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
- #24-Joint MOTION for Continuance Preliminary Hearing by JUSTIN MCAULIFFE
In the news
- Coming soon