After Khater was sprayed by officers outside the Capitol, he sprayed three of them back.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Julian Elie
- Last Name(s): Khater
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-222
- Arrest Location: Newark, NJ
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/15/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Julian Elie Khater's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assault on Federal Officer with Dangerous Weapon; Conspiracy to Injure an Officer; Civil Disorder and Obstructing or Impeding Any Official Proceeding; Physical violence on restricted grounds, while carrying dangerous weapon, and resulting in significant bodily injury; Violent entry and disorderly conduct, act of physical violence on Capitol Grounds
Khater was arrested on 3/15/21. He initially appeared in court the same day. On 4/9, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. The last status hearing was 9/8.
Anthony F. Scarpelli US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7707-FAX 202 514 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Gilead I. Light US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 Fourth Street, N.W., Ste 4832 Washington, D.C.20816- 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation-US Assistant Attorney
Julian Khater Inmate #377187 Correctional Treatment Facility-DC CTF 1901 D Street, SE Washington, DC 20003
Information on Writing/Encouragement
https://www.givesendgo.com/savejuliankhater He is a father of 2 children. His family owns a business that has been impacted by COVID restrictions.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JULIAN ELIE KHATER, GEORGE PIERRE TANIOS
- #1-Docket Download-7.15.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JULIAN ELIE KHATER (1), GEORGE PIERRE TANIOS
In the news
- Coming soon