Sizer was seen on surveillance inside the Capitol on January 6th. She stepped in the foyer with the crowd for the first eight minutes the doors were breeched and then walked back out.
The government Statement of Facts acknowledges “SIZER was not
observed in the CCTV footage causing damage to the Capitol building, taking any item from the
Capitol building, or causing physical harm to any person within the Capitol building.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Julia
- Last Name(s): Sizer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-621
- Arrest Location: Elwood City, PA
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 11/08/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/17/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Julia Sizer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested and initial appearance held 9/2. Plea agreement entered 11/4 and pleaded guilty to count 4. Sentencing set for 2/1/2022 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Kathryn E. Fifield
Kathryn E. Fifield U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 202-353-3087 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JULIA JEANETTE SIZER
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JULIA JEANETTE SIZER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JULIA JEANETTE SIZER
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.2.2021 as to JULIA JEANETTE SIZER
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JULIA JEANETTE SIZER
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #9-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Robert E. Mielnicki.
- #10-NOTICE OF FILING OF DISCOVERY MEMORANDA by USA as to JULIA JEANETTE SIZER
- #11-INFORMATION as to JULIA SIZER
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JULIA SIZER
- #14-ORDER granting 13 Motion for Protective Order
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #16-NOTICE OF FILING UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF OCTOBER 21, 2021 by USA
- #17-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JULIA SIZER
- #18-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JULIA SIZER
- #19-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF NOVEMBER 5, 2021 by USA as to JULIA SIZER
- Docket Download-11.17.21
In the news
- Coming soon