Josiah Kenyon is seen on Capitol surveillance entering the building and walking through the crypt.
He is accused of throwing objects such as a table leg at police in the Lower West Terrace, where there was known violence against Trump supporters. It is believed that many of the individuals there at the time were acting in self-defense.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Josiah
- Last Name(s): Kenyon
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-726
- Arrest Location: Reno, NV
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 12/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/30/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Josiah Kenyon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
CIVIL DISORDER; Civil Disorder (1) ASSAULTING/RESISTING/IMPEDING OFFICERS/EMPLOYEES; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (2) ASSAULTING/RESISTING/IMPEDING OFFICERS/EMPLOYEES; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (3) GOVERNMENT PROPERTY OR CONTRACTS >; Destruction of Government Property (4) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (5) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (6) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (7) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Grounds or Buildings (8) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (9)
Kenyon was arrested on 12/1/21 and was ordered detained. He was indicted on 12/10. The last status conferences were held on 2/3 and 3/3, and 4/5/22. Another status conference takes place virtually on 6/8 at 3pm EST.
Jennifer M Rozzoni DOJ-USAO Lrm Lee, Edmund 201 3rd Street NW - Suite 900 P.O. Box 607 Albuquerque, NM 87102 (505) 350-6818 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Josiah Kenyon-#2102452 C/O Northern Neck Regional Jail PO BOX 1060 Warsaw, VA 22572
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
It's reported Kenyon is losing teeth due to scurvy. Scurvy is a curable condition that occurs from lack of access to fresh fruits and vegetables. You can write the board members at the Northern Neck Jail to express your concerns about Josiah's condition here: http://www.nnrj.state.va.us/about/Board.html http://www.nnrj.state.va.us/about/members.html
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSIAH KENYON
- #1-Criminal Complaint
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOSIAH KENYON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOSIAH KENYON
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 11.23.2021, Returned Executed on 12.1.2021 as to JOSIAH KENYON
- #6-INDICTMENT as to JOSIAH KENYON
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JOSIAH KENYON from United States District Court for the District of Nevada in Reno
- #10-NOTICE as to Status of Detention Hearing by USA as to JOSIAH KENYON
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JOSIAH KENYON
- #15-PROTECTIVE ORDER
In the news
- Coming soon