Hueso admitted entering the Capitol in an interview outside of the building with CNN. He appears to walk peacefully on surveillance. Hueso told the FBI that he did not break or touch anything inside of the building, despite the fact he saw others doing so.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Josiah
- Last Name(s): Huseo
- Case Number: 22-cr-00225
- Arrest Location: San Diego, CA
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 10/15/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Josiah Huseo's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Hueso was arrested on 5/25/22 and released on personal recognizance. Indicted on 6/24. On 7/27, he plead not guilty to all charges during an arraignment. A joint status report is due on 12/5.
Jeffrey Alexander Kiok
Jeffrey Kiok USAO-DC 601 D Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 307 5967 [email protected]
- Hueso Complaint
- Hueso Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to JOSIAH HUESO
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_17_2022, Returned Executed on 5_25_2022 as to JOSIAH HUESO
- #6-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JOSIAH HUESO
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JOSIAH HUESO
- #13-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Kiok, Jeffrey Alexander added. Substituting for attorney Anne Veldhuis
- #14-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Arraignment by JOSIAH HUESO
- #16-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSIAH HUESO
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure OF ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to JOSIAH HUESO
- #18-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to JOSIAH HUESO
In the news
- Coming soon