Surveillance shows Irwin inside the Capitol on Jan. 6th. There is no evidence he engaged in violence while walking through the building and chanting with the crowd.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joseph
- Last Name(s): Irwin
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-589
- Arrest Location: Cecelia, KY
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Entry Last Updated: 09/08/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Joseph Irwin's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Irwin was arrested on 8/17/21 and initially appeared in court on 8/25/21. His next hearing is scheduled for 10/26.
Amanda Jawad DOJ-USAO 211 W. Fort Street Suite 2001 Detroit, MI 48226 (313) 226-9116 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance bond.
- #1-Criminal Complaint
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOSEPH IRWIN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOSEPH IRWIN
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.17.2021 in Cecilia, KY as to JOSEPH IRWIN
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Chastity R Beyl appearing for JOSEPH IRWIN
- #8-Knowingly Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- #9-INFORMATION as to JOSEPH IRWIN
- Docket Download-10.7.21
In the news
- Coming soon