Mink entered the Capitol through a broken window and allegedly took furniture from the building, delivering it into the hands of those in the crowd.
He also broke an exterior window.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jorden Robert
- Last Name(s): Mink
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-25
- Arrest Location: McKees Rocks, PA
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 09/08/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/16/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support Jorden Robert Mink: Click here to help cover Jorden Robert's legal and living expenses
Unlawful Entry on Restricted Building or Grounds While Using or Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Unlawful Injury to Property on Capitol Grounds Violent Entry, Disorderly Conduct, Physical Violence on Capitol Grounds Destruction of Government Property Valued over $1,000 Theft of Government Property Aiding and Abetting
Mink was arrested on 1/19/21 and indicted on 1/27. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. The next status conference is set for 9/14/ at 9 45 am. Mink remains detained.
Michael DiLorenzo USAO-DC 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7809 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Desigation: US Assistant Attorney
Jorden Mink-377184 DC Correctional Treatment Facility-DC CTF 1901 D St, SE Washington, DC 20003
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #5-INDICTMENT as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #7-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #11-MOTION for Protective Order for Discovery by USA as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #12-MOTION for Discovery of Items Protected by FRE 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK.
- #13-Second MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #14-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #15-ORDER as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #17-ERRATA (Amended Notice of Appearance) by JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #18-MOTION for Leave to File Document Under Seal by JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #19-MOTION for Speedy Trial and Status Report by USA as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #22-MOTION for an Order of Court Directing Central Treatment Facility to Allow Defendant to Review Rule 16 Materials by JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #23-RESPONSE by USA as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #24-ORDER as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #25-Second MOTION FOR AN ORDER OF COURT DIRECTING CENTRAL TREATMENT FACILITY TO ALLOW DEFENDANT TO REVIEW RULE 16 MATERIALS by JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #26-MOTION for an Order of Court Directing Central Treatment Facility to Allow Defendant Additional Time to Review Rule 16 Materials by JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #27-Joint STATUS REPORT by USA as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #28-STATUS REPORT and Unopposed Motion to Toll Speedy Trial Act by USA as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- #30-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time under Speedy Trial Act by USA as to JORDEN ROBERT MINK
- Docket Download-9.16.21
In the news
- Coming soon