Buxton is seen on surveillance walking in the Capitol. There is no evidence suggesting he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jonas
- Last Name(s): Buxton
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-734
- Arrest Location: ST Charles, MO
- Judge: John D. Bates
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/10/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jonas Buxton's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds. (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds. (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. (4)
Buxton was arrested on 12/9/21 and appeared in court on 12/10. He was released on bond. Buxton pleaded not guilty to all counts on 1/5/22. His next status hearing is set for 3/7.
Anthony L. Franks DOJ-USAO Lrm Hurst, Julie 111 S. 10th Street Rm. 20.333 St. Louis, MO 63102 314-539-2200 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on bond.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JONAS BUXTON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JONAS BUXTON
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 12.8.2021, Returned Executed on 12.9.2021 as to JONAS BUXTON
- #9-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JONAS BUXTON from United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- #10-ERRATA by JONAS BUXTON
- #12-ERRATA by JONAS BUXTON
- #13-INFORMATION as to JONAS BUXTON
- #15-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JONAS BUXTON
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JONAS BUXTON
- #18-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to JONAS BUXTON
- #19-ORDER granting 18 the government's motion for a protective order
- #20-NOTICE of United States' Memoranda Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to JONAS BUXTON
- Docket Download-1.10.22
In the news
- Coming soon