Westbury is seen taking snapchat/tik tok videos of himself inside the US Capitol Building. Actions regarding how he entered, or how he behaved otherwise are not detailed in the Statements of Facts.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jonah Elijah
- Last Name(s): Westbury
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-341
- Arrest Location: Lindstrom, MN
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/13/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jonah Elijah Westbury's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building and Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building and Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Capitol Building and Grounds Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Westbury was arrested on April 9, 2021. He had an initial appearance/detention hearing on 4/14. He has a status hearing scheduled for 6/9/21 at 1 pm.
In the news