John Gordon is accused of working with others to destroy a door and enter the Capitol. He allegedly threw an object, kicked it, and shouting at officers on the other side.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): John
- Last Name(s): Gordon
- Case Number: 22-cr-00343
- Arrest Location: Martinsburg, WV
- Judge: Moxila A. Upadhyaya
- Entry Last Updated: 01/01/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover John Gordon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1)
Gordon was arrested on 7/18/22 and appeared in court on 7/14. He was released on personal recognizance. He plead guilty on 10/28/22 to count 1. Sentencing is scheduled for 3/13/23 in Courtroom 23A.
Frederick Walton Yette U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE National Security Section 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20018 (202) 252-7733 [email protected]
- John Gordon Complaint
- John Gordon Statement of Facts
- Gordon Information
- Gordon Plea Agreement
- Gordon Statement of Offense
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 7_1_2022, Returned Executed on 7_1_2022 as to JOHN THOMAS GORDON
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JOHN THOMAS GORDON
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Nicholas Compton appearing for JOHN THOMAS GORDON
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOHN THOMAS GORDON
- #11-NOTICE Waiver of Preliminary Hearing by JOHN THOMAS GORDON
- #12-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to JOHN THOMAS GORDON
- #13-NOTICE Defendant's Acceptance of Protective Order by JOHN THOMAS GORDON re  Protective Order
- #14-NOTICE of Filing by JOHN THOMAS GORDON re  Protective Order
- #15-Consent MOTION to Vacate Preliminary Hearing, Consent MOTION to Continue Status Conference, Consent MOTION to Exclude Time by USA as to JOHN THOMAS GORDON
- #16-ORDER granting  Motion to Vacate Preliminary Hearing, Consent MOTION to Continue Status Conference, Consent MOTION to Exclude Time as to JOHN THOMAS GORDON
- #21-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JOHN THOMAS GORDON from United States District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- #23-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JOHN THOMAS GORDON
- #24-WAIVER OF INDICTMENT by JOHN THOMAS GORDON
In the news
- Coming soon