Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): John
- Last Name(s): O'Kelly
- Case Number: 22-mj-221
- Arrest Location: East Williston, NY
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 01/15/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover John O'Kelly's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (1) Civil Disorder (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (6)
Arrested 10/20/22. Released on personal recognizance on 10/27/22. Status Hearing set for 3/7/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey.
Emily W. Allen
Assistant United States Attorney 601 D Street N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 email- [email protected] phone- (907) 271-4724
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 10/17/2022, Returned Executed on 10/20/2022 as to JOHN O'KELLY.
- #8 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JOHN O'KELLY (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 10/27/2022.
- #9 MOTION for Disclosure Regarding Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JOHN O'KELLY.
- #10 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOHN O'KELLY.
- #11 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to JOHN O'KELLY. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 10/31/2022.
- #12 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Evan Sugar appearing for JOHN O'KELLY
- #13 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Joint MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to JOHN O'KELLY
- #14 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Joint MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to JOHN O'KELLY
In the news
- Coming soon