Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): John
- Last Name(s): Lolos
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-243
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 08/05/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover John Lolos's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Lolos was arrested on 1/9/21. He pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4 on 3/29. On 11/19, he was sentenced to 14 days in prison as well as $500 restitution.
Anthony L. Franks DOJ-USAO-Lrm Hurst, Julie 111 S. 10th Street, Rm 20.333, St. Louis, MO 63102- 314 539 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon