Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): John
- Last Name(s): Andries
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-93
- Arrest Location: St. Mary's County, MD
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/08/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover John Andries's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Andries was arrested on 2/4/21 and made his initial appearance in court the same day. He pleaded not guilty to counts 1-5 of the information. His last status conference was 9/15.
Elizabeth C. Kelley US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE 555 FOURTH STREET, N.W., Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon