Sorvisto was pictured throughout the Capitol Building. At one point he was pictured with what appears to be a green beer bottle. There is no detail of physical violence on Jeremy’s behalf.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeremy Ryan
- Last Name(s): Sorvisto
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-320
- Arrest Location: Hancock, MI
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/24/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jeremy Ryan Sorvisto's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing a Capitol Building
Sorvisto was arrested on 4/7/21 and had his initial appearance/detention hearing on 4/13/21. Arraigned on 7/2/21. Defendant entered a plea of not guilty as to counts 1-4. Status conference set for 9/3/21 at 11AM. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell D.C. Bar No. 481097 Assistant United States Attorney 555 Fourth St., NW Washington, D.C. 20530 (202) 803-1590 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon