Sorvisto was pictured throughout the Capitol Building. At one point he was pictured with what appears to be a green beer bottle. There is no detail of physical violence on Jeremy’s behalf.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeremy Ryan
- Last Name(s): Sorvisto
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-320
- Arrest Location: Hancock, MI
- Judge: Amy Berman Jackson
- Entry Last Updated: 05/05/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 05/05/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support Jeremy Ryan Sorvisto: Click here to help cover Jeremy Ryan's legal and living expenses
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing a Capitol Building (4)
Sorvisto was arrested on 4/7/21 and had his initial appearance/detention hearing on 4/13/21. Arraigned on 7/2/21. He entered a plea of not guilty as to counts 1-4. On 9/3/21, he pleaded guilty to count 4. During his 12/15/21 sentencing, he was ordered to serve 30 days in prison and pay $500 in restitution.
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell D.C. Bar No. 481097 Assistant United States Attorney 555 Fourth St., NW Washington, D.C. 20530 (202) 803-1590 [email protected]
Jeremy Sorvisto-38882-509 FPC Duluth Federal Prison Camp PO BOX 1000 Duluth, MN 55814
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Jeremy will be leaving behind his young children to serve a short prison sentence.
- Jeremy Ryan Sorvisto Docket Sheet as of 05/05/2022
- Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.7.2021 in Hancock, Michigan as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #9-INFORMATION as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #12-MOTION for Disclosure 6e and Sealed Materials for Purposes of Discovery by USA as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #15-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #17-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO.
- #18-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #19-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #21-NOTICE of Filing Regarding Discovery by USA as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #22-NOTICE of Discovery Status as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #23-NOTICE of Discovery Status as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #24-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Sentencing Hearing and Deadlines by JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #25-ORDER as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #28-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #29-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
- #35-JUDGMENT as to JEREMY RYAN SORVISTO
In the news
- Coming soon