Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeremy
- Last Name(s): Groseclose
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-311
- Arrest Location: Elliston, VA
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/07/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jeremy Groseclose's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Groseclose was arrested on 2/25/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. His last status conference was on 9/9.
Michael John Romano
Michael John Romano US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE-Crm 1331 F ST NW- Washington DC 2004- 202-307 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
In the news
- Coming soon