Jeremy and his father Jeffrey traveled to DC to attend the rally for President Trump. They got separated in the crowd and walked to the Capitol.
Jeremy recorded a selfie video showing himself in the Capitol Rotunda. He said: “It gets no better than this. Freedom. God bless America.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeremy
- Last Name(s): Grace
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-492
- Arrest Location: Molalla, OR
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jeremy Grace's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Grace was arrested on 5/26. He plead not guilty to all counts. A joint status report is due on 9/27.
Mona Sedky U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE CCIPS/DC USAO Cyber Crime Section Poc McCoy, Marcus 1400 New York Ave Room 7113 Washington, DC 20530 202-514-1138 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Taryn Meeks DOJ-NSD Counterterrorism Section 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20530 202-598-0417 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JEREMY GRACE
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JEREMY GRACE
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JEREMY GRACE
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.26.2021 in Molalla, Oregon as to JEREMY GRACE
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JEREMY GRACE
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Gerald M. Needham appearing for JEREMY GRACE
- #8-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JEREMY GRACE
- #9-Consent MOTION for Disclosure of Sealed and 6(e) materials in discovery by USA as to JEREMY GRACE.
- #10-ORDER granting 8 Motion for Protective Order as to JEREMY GRACE
- #11-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing -Status Hearing by JEREMY GRACE
- Docket Download-8.27.21
- Updates to Docket-9.25.21
In the news
- Coming soon