Jeremiah Carollo entered the Capitol with his brother and cousin. They appear to walk peacefully through the Rotunda and do not engage in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeremiah
- Last Name(s): Carollo
- Case Number: 22-cr-00044
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 09/13/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jeremiah Carollo's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Buliding
Jeremiah Carollo was arrested on 1/19/22. He plead not guilty to all charges on 2/10. On 4/21, he plead guilty to count 4. His sentencing occurred on 9/13 at 12pm.
Joseph G. DeGaetano
Joseph G. DeGaetano Assistant United States Attorney 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20503 423 385 1345 [email protected]
- Carollo Complaint
- Carollo Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to CODY VOLLAN, ANTHONY CAROLLO, JEREMIAH CAROLLO
- SUPERSEDING INFORMATION as to CODY VOLLAN, ANTHONY CAROLLO, JEREMIAH CAROLLO
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ H. Heather Shaner appearing for JEREMIAH CAROLLO
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order GOVERNING DISCOVERY by USA as to CODY VOLLAN, ANTHONY CAROLLO, JEREMIAH CAROLLO
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Joseph Gaspar DeGaetano appearing for USA
- #25-NOTICE OF FILING MEMORANDA REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF FEBRUARY 9, 2022 by USA as to CODY VOLLAN, ANTHONY CAROLLO, JEREMIAH CAROLLO
- #31-Consent MOTION for Bond to Allow Travel to Illinois for Family Engagements by JEREMIAH CAROLLO
- #39-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JEREMIAH CAROLLO
- #40-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by JEREMIAH CAROLLO
- #50-Consent MOTION for Leave to File Sentencing Materials by JEREMIAH CAROLLO
In the news
- Coming soon