Cudd entered the Capitol building and was seen on surveillance walking and taking pictures.
She told a member of the news media she was inside the building on Jan. 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jenny
- Last Name(s): Cudd
- AKA: Jenny L. Haning
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-68
- Arrest Location: Midland, TX
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 05/03/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 05/03/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jenny Cudd's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Aiding and Abetting (5)
Cudd was arrested on 1/13/21. Cudd was released on personal recognizance on 1/21/21. She pleaded not guilty to all counts on 2/16/21. On 10/13/21, she pleaded guilty to count 2. Sentencing held on 3/23/2022, sentenced to a term of Two (2) Months Probation. A $25.00 Special Assessment and a $5,000.00 Fine imposed. Restitution in the amount of $500.00. Oral motion by the Government to dismiss all remaining counts, heard and granted.
David B. Kent
David B. Kent US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4th St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7762, FAX 202 307 [email protected] TERMINATED 2/23/21 Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Amanda Fretto USAO-DC- National Security Section 555 4th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7268 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Laura Elizabeth Hill
Laura Elizabeth Hill DOJ-CIV 175 N St, NE RM 91811 Washington, DC 20002 202 598 3962 [email protected] Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Jenny Louise Cudd et al Docket Sheet as of 05/03/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD, ELIEL ROSA
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #6-ORDER Granting 5 MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #10-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD, ELIEL ROSA
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #12-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time from the Speedy Trial Calculation by ELIEL ROSA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD,
- #13-First MOTION to Travel by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #14-MOTION for Compliance with Due Process Protections Act by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #17-MOTION to Rescind Request to Practice Pro Hac Vice and Local Counsel's Motion to Withdraw re Order on Sealed Motion, by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Marina Medvin appearing for JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #18-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD, ELIEL ROSA from US District Court Western District of Texas Midlasnd-Odessa Division
- #21-ORDER granting Defendant JENNY LOUISE CUDD's 13 Motion to Travel.
- #25-MOTION for Discovery by JENNY LOUISE CUDD.
- #26-MOTION to Sever Defendant by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #27-MOTION to Change Venue by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #28-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD, ELIEL ROSA
- #30-First MOTION to Continue by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD, ELIEL ROSA
- #32-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #33-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD, ELIEL ROSA
- #35-Memorandum in Opposition by JENNY LOUISE CUDD re 34 MOTION for Protective Order
- #37-REPLY TO OPPOSITION to Motion by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #38-REPLY TO OPPOSITION to Motion by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #55-NOTICE Request of Government's Intent to Use Evidence by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #56-RESPONSE by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #62-Unopposed MOTION to Continue by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #75-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #76-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and JENNY LOUISE CUDD (1) as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #77-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #78-MOTION for Order on Pre-Sentence Payment by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #82-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Laura Elizabeth Hill appearing for USA
In the news
- Coming soon