Cudd entered the Capitol building and was seen on surveillance walking and taking pictures.
She told a member of the news media she was inside the building on Jan. 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jenny
- Last Name(s): Cudd
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-00035
- Arrest Location: Midland, TX
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/17/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jenny Cudd's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building; Aiding and Abetting
Cudd was arrested on 1/13. She pleaded not guilty to all counts. Cudd was released on personal recognizance. Her last status hearing was 7/29.
David B. Kent
David B. Kent US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4th St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7762, FAX 202 307 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD, ELIEL ROSA
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #6-ORDER Granting 5 MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #10-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD, ELIEL ROSA
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #12-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time from the Speedy Trial Calculation by ELIEL ROSA as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD,
- #13-First MOTION to Travel by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #14-MOTION for Compliance with Due Process Protections Act by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #17-MOTION to Rescind Request to Practice Pro Hac Vice and Local Counsel's Motion to Withdraw re Order on Sealed Motion, by JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Marina Medvin appearing for JENNY LOUISE CUDD
- #18-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JENNY LOUISE CUDD, ELIEL ROSA from US District Court Western District of Texas Midlasnd-Odessa Division
- Docket Download-6.17.21
In the news
- Coming soon