Register is pictured walking in the halls of the Capitol Building. There is no account of violence committed by Register.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeffrey
- Last Name(s): Register
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-349
- Arrest Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/03/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jeffrey Register's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Knowingly Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested and initial appearance 4/27. Charged via criminal information 5/10. Arraigned 5/18 and pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4. Next status conference set for 10/14 at 2 p.m.
Assistant United States Attorney D.C. Bar No. 1033828 700 Stewart Street, Suite 5220 Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 553-4579 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon