Munger allegedly appeared on Capitol surveillance entering the Capitol through a broken window. He appears to walk through the crowd filming events on his cell phone. It doesn’t appear from the government’s documentation that he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeffrey
- Last Name(s): Munger
- Case Number: 22-cr-123
- Arrest Location: Goshen, IN
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 07/23/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jeffrey Munger's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Arrested 3/23/22. He was released on personal recognizance. Plead guilty 5/20/22 to count 1 of the Information. Sentenced 10/21/22 to 30 months of probation, 60 hours of community service, $500 restitution
Attorney, detailed to the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia 555 Fourth Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 phone- (317) 246-0107 Email: [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #9 INFORMATION as to JEFFREY MUNGER (1) count(s) 1.
- #11 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER.
- #11 a) Protective Order
- #12 MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER
- #13 PROTECTIVE ORDER: Upon consideration of the government's unopposed motion for a protective order, Dkt. , it is hereby ORDERED that the motion is GRANTED. The parties shall comply with the directives set forth in the attached Protective Order. See document for details. Signed by Judge Randolph D. Moss on 4/20/2022
- #14 STATEMENT OF FACTS in Support of Plea Agreement by USA as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER
- #15 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER
- #16 PLEA AGREEMENT as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER.
- #17 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER
- #18 WAIVER OF INDICTMENT by JEFFREY L. MUNGER. Signed by Judge Randolph D. Moss on 5/20/2022
- #19 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER. Approved by Judge Randolph D. Moss on 5/20/2022.
- #20 Consent MOTION to Continue SEntence by JEFFREY L. MUNGER. (Shaner, H.)
- #21 Consent MOTION to Continue Setence FRom 1PM to 9AM due to Scheduling Conflict by JEFFREY L. MUNGER. (Shaner, H.)
- #23 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JEFFREY L. MUNGER
- #24 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER
- #24 a) Exhibit Table of Other Capitol Breach Sentences
- #27 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JEFFREY L. MUNGER
- #27 a) Exhibit Letter from Deft.Wife Carla Munger
- #31 JUDGMENT as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Randolph D. Moss on 10/21/2022
- #34 Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER Transmitted Transfer of Jurisdiction form, with certified copies of indictment, judgment and docket sheet. Ordered by Judge Randolph D. Moss on 10/21/2022.
- #35-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Gregory Paul Rosen appearing for USA
- #36-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE Cindy Cho by USA as to JEFFREY L. MUNGER
In the news
- Coming soon