Hubbard entered the Capitol through a broken window and walked peacefully through the Rotunda by himself. He appears on surveillance in a hallway outside the House Chamber with the crowd.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jeffrey
- Last Name(s): Hubbard
- Case Number: 21-cr-00737
- Arrest Location: Lincoln City, OR
- Judge: Emmet Sullivan
- Entry Last Updated: 10/15/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jeffrey Hubbard's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Hubbard was arrested on 12/8/21 and appeared in court on 12/14. He was released on personal recognizance. A plea agreement hearing is scheduled for 11/7/22 at 12 30 virtually.
Hava Levinson Mirell
Hava Arin Levinson Mirell US Attorney's Office 312 N Spring St. Ste 1200 Los Angeles, CA 90012 213 894 0717 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Hubbard Complaint
- Hubbard Statement of Facts
- Hubbard Information
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JEFFREY WILLIAM HUBBARD
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Order to Disclose Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JEFFREY WILLIAM HUBBARD
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JEFFREY WILLIAM HUBBARD
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Conor Thomas Huseby appearing for JEFFREY WILLIAM HUBBARD
- #16-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memoranda by USA as to JEFFREY WILLIAM HUBBARD
- #18-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference by USA as to JEFFREY WILLIAM HUBBARD
- #20-Joint MOTION to Continue June 28, 2022 Status Conference by USA as to JEFFREY WILLIAM HUBBARD
In the news
- Coming soon