Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jamie N.
- Last Name(s): Buteau
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-489
- Arrest Location: Ocala, FL
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 08/05/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jamie N. Buteau's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or on Restricted Personal Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building Engaging in Physical Violence on Capitol Grounds
Buteau was arrested on 6/23. His last status conference was held on 9/7.
Clayton Henry O'Connor
Clayton Henry O'Connor DOJ-CRM-Human Rights and Special Protections Section-1301 New York Avenue, NW, #1200 Washington, DC 20530 202 616 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon