Buhler appears on surveillance with her step-son-in-law Michael Hardin. The two walked throughout the building but did not act violently.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Janet West
- Last Name(s): Buhler
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-510
- Arrest Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 08/05/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/20/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Janet West Buhler's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Buhler was arrested on 7/30/21.
Hava Levinson Mirell
Hava Arin Levenson Mirell US Attorney's Office 312 N Spring St, #1200, Los Angeles, CA 90012 213 894 0717, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY< ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JANET WEST BUHLER
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JANET WEST BUHLER.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JANET WEST BUHLER
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.30.2021 in Salt Lake City, Utah as to JANET WEST BUHLER
- Docket Download-8.26.21
- Updates to Docket-9.20.21
In the news
- Coming soon