Elliott is accused of assaulting police with a flagpole.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): James
- Last Name(s): Elliott
- AKA: Jim Bob
- Case Number: 21-cr-00735
- Arrest Location: Batavia, IL
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 10/02/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover James Elliott's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (5) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Building (6)
Elliott was arrested on 12/20/21 and appeared in court on 1/6/22. He plead not guilty to all charges and was released on personal recognizance. The next status conference is on 10/25/22 at 12 30 virtually.
Alexis Jane Loeb
Alexis Loeb US Department of Justice 555 4th St, NW Washington, DC 20503 415 436 7168 [email protected]
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 12_15_2021, Returned Executed on 12_20_2021 as to JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT
- #6-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure Items Protected By Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) And Sealed Materials by USA as to JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT
- #7-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT
- #9-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT
- #10-ORDER granting  Motion for Disclosure as to JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT
- #12-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT from US District Court Northern District of Illinois
- #14-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice James L. Welsh III
- #15-STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery as of 2-9-22 by USA as to JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ James L. Welsh appearing for JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT Defendant
- #19-MOTION to Travel, Consent MOTION temporary relief from house arrest and change monitor type by JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT
- #20-ORDER granting  Motion to Travel as to JAMES ROBERT ELLIOTT
In the news
- Coming soon