Video surveillance and social media photos confirm Horning was present at the Capitol. He is seen walking the halls. He doesn’t appear to engage in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): James
- Last Name(s): Horning
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-263
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/10/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover James Horning's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Disorderly Conduct Which Impedes the Conduct of Government Business; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings; Obstruction of Justice/Congress
Horning was arrested on 2/26. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. The last status conference was held on 9/9.
Mary Lyle Dohrrman
Mary Lyle Dohrmann US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4TH STREET, N.W., WASHINGTON, DC 20530-202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JAMES MATTHEW HORNING
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JAMES MATTHEW HORNING
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JAMES MATTHEW HORNING
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Danielle Courtney Jahn appearing for JAMES MATTHEW HORNING
- Docket Download-7.10.21
In the news
- Coming soon