Lollis attended the event with his friend Derek Gunby. He attempted to alert officers outside the Lower West Terrace that there was a man in distress when the crowd was pepper sprayed. Shortly after his warning, Lollis was sprayed by police. However, the unconscious man was brought through the crowd to the officers. It is unclear what happened afterwards.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): James
- Last Name(s): Lollis
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-671
- Arrest Location: Greer, SC
- Judge: Beryl Howell
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/18/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover James Lollis's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds, Parading Demonstrating or Picketing in the Capitol. (1)
Lollis was arrested on 9/8 and appeared in court on 9/20. He was released on personal recognizance. A plea agreement is scheduled for 11/22.
Christopher Amore DOJ-USAO District of New Jersey 970 Broad Street Ste 700 Newark, NJ 07102 973-645-2757 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-Criminal Complaint
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JAMES DOUGLAS LOLLIS, JR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JAMES DOUGLAS LOLLIS JR
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JAMES DOUGLAS LOLLIS JR
- #14-STANDING ORDER. Signed by Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell
- Docket Download-11.18.21
In the news
- Coming soon