Jacob Clark is pictured inside the Capitol often times accompanying the first dozen or so individuals who were the first inside the building. Video evidence captures him yelling at Police, and joining others in pushing against police lines inside the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jacob Travis
- Last Name(s): Clark
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-279
- Arrest Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jacob Travis Clark's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Obstruction of Justice/Congress
Arrested 4/21. Initial appearance held 4/28. Preliminary hearing set for 9/7 at 1 pm.
In the news
- Coming soon