Jacob Wiedrich video taped himself on snapchat while inside the US Capitol Building. Wiedrich can be seen at the back of a mob as they push their way through
the officers’ barricade, and eventually through a window.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jacob Kyle
- Last Name(s): Wiedrich
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-535
- Arrest Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/05/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/12/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jacob Kyle Wiedrich's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 7/29. Initial appearance held 8/3.
Jacob Strain US DOJ-USAO, Lrm Atencio, Barbara 111 South Main St, #1800, Salt Lake City, UT 84111 801 325 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news