Yoder entered the Capitol dressed in colonial attire. According to authorities, “he described the situation appeared somewhat under control with law enforcement and people standing around.”
After taking pictures with people, he left the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Isaac
- Last Name(s): Yoder
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-00549
- Arrest Location: Springfield, MO
- Judge: Emmet Sullivan
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/13/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Isaac Yoder's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Yoder was arrested on 8/4/21. His next status conference is set for 10/27.
Mona Furst DOJ-USAO Office of the United States Attorney 301 North Main Suite 1200 Wichita, KS 67052 316-269-6481 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Isaac Yoder c/o Patriot Mail Project PO Box 173 King NC 27021
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ISAAC SAMUEL YODER
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ISAAC SAMUEL YODER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ISAAC SAMUEL YODER
- #5-SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION TO SEAL AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF CRIMINAL COMPLAINT by USA as to ISAAC SAMUEL YODER
- #6-ORDER granting 5 Motion to Seal Case as to ISAAC SAMUEL YODER
- #7-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.4.2021 Springfield, Missouri as to ISAAC SAMUEL YODER
- #8-INFORMATION as to ISAAC SAMUEL YODER
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond
- #16-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY CORRESPONDENCE by USA as to ISAAC SAMUEL YODER
- #18-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of August 23, 2021 by USA as to ISAAC SAMUEL YODER
- Docket Download-10.13.21
In the news
- Coming soon