Marquez and others entered the “hideaway” office of Senator Merkley inside the US Capitol. Merkley claims his office was damaged during the events on Jan. 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Felipe
- Last Name(s): Marquez
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-136
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Felipe Marquez's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Marquez was arrested on 1/15/21. He pleaded not guilty to counts 1-5. His last status conference happened on 9/10.
Jeffrey S. Nestler US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 FOURTH ST, NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20530- [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTCED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to FELIPE MARQUEZ from US District Court Southern District of Florida
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to FELIPE MARQUEZ (1) Personal Recognizance
- #9-INDICTMENT as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Cara Kurtz Halverson appearing for FELIPE MARQUEZ (
- #12-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.15.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.3.2021 as to Defendant FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #15-Joint MOTION to Continue Staus, Joint MOTION for Speedy Trial Tolling by FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to defendant FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #17-ORDER granting 14 motion for disclosure as to defendant FELIPE MARQUEZ
- Docket Download-7.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon