Marquez and others entered the “hideaway” office of Senator Merkley inside the US Capitol. Merkley claims his office was damaged during the events on Jan. 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Felipe
- Last Name(s): Marquez
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-136
- Arrest Location: Coral Springs, FL
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 04/24/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/24/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Felipe Marquez's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Marquez was arrested on 1/15/21. Released on personal recognizance on 02/10/21. He pleaded not guilty to counts 1-5 on 03/03/21. On 9/10/21, he pleaded guilty to count 3. Sentencing held via video on 12/10/2021, sentenced on Count 3 to a term of eighteen (18) months Probation with conditions. Defendant ordered to pay a $25 special assessment; imposition of a fine waived; restitution ordered in the amount of $500. Count(s) 1, 2, 4, 5, Dismissed on Oral Motion of the Government. On 02/28/2022, Notice to United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida of a Transfer of Jurisdiction, case number is: 1:22-tp-20009-KMM.
Jeffrey S. Nestler US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 FOURTH ST, NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20530- [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTCED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Felipe Marquez Docket Sheet as of 04/24/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to FELIPE MARQUEZ from US District Court Southern District of Florida
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to FELIPE MARQUEZ (1) Personal Recognizance
- #9-INDICTMENT as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Cara Kurtz Halverson appearing for FELIPE MARQUEZ (
- #12-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.15.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.3.2021 as to Defendant FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #15-Joint MOTION to Continue Staus, Joint MOTION for Speedy Trial Tolling by FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to defendant FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #17-ORDER granting 14 motion for disclosure as to defendant FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #19-Joint MOTION to Convert Hearing Status to Plea Hearing by FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #21-PLEA AGREEMENT as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #22-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #23-SENTENCING SCHEDULING ORDER
- #24-ORDER Setting Additional Conditions of Release as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #28-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #29-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #31-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery as of Nov. 5, 2021, by USA as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #32-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Memoranda by USA as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #36-JUDGMENT as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
- #39-Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida as to FELIPE MARQUEZ
In the news
- Coming soon