Glen Simon is charged with a violent entry, however it does not detail the extent of the violence, and if (at all) that violence was directed towards another individual.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Glen Mitchell
- Last Name(s): Simon
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-346
- Arrest Location: Gainesville, GA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/25/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Glen Mitchell Simon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority Violent entry and disorderly conduct on capitol grounds
Simon self-surrendered on 5/5/21. Arraigned 5/12/21. Defendant entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. Status conference set 7/30/21 at 9AM. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Channing D. Phillips Amy E. Larson Assistant United States Attorney N.Y. Bar No. 4108221 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 (202) 252-7863 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon