Bisagnano was part of the crowd attempting to gain entry into the Capitol. A video shows her struggling with police. She tells an officer he hurt her leg.
After police force her outside, Bisagnano speaks through a bullhorn: “We the people are not going to take it anymore. You are not going to take our [unintelligble.] You are not going to take away our votes.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Gina
- Last Name(s): Bisignano
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-36
- Arrest Location: Beverly Hills, CA
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 07/27/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/09/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Gina Bisignano's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Aiding and Abetting; Civil Disorder; Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Bisignano was arrested 1/19/21 and indicted on 1/29/21. She pleaded not guilty to counts 1-7 on 2/26. Her last status conference was held on 9/2.
Kimberly Louise Paschall US ATTORNEY's OFFICE 555 4th St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 2650, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-On home detention.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
She owns a small business.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint and Arrest Warrant by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint and Arrest Warrant as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO (
- #5-ORDER, as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO, GRANTING the government's Motion to Stay. Signed by Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell on January 19, 2021.
- #6-ORDER, as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO, GRANTING the government's Motion to Transport
- #7-NOTICE by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #8-MOTION for Bench Warrant and to Stay Any Release Order by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #10-INDICTMENT as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #12-APPEAL OF MAGISTRATE JUDGE DECISION to District Court by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #13-Status Report by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #14-Status Report by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #15-SUPPLEMENT by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO re 12 Appeal of Magistrate Judge Decision to District Court
- #17-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO from US District Court Central District of California (Western Division- Los Angeles)
- #18-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice A. Charles Peruto, Jr. Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8189243. Fee Status- Fee Paid.
- #20-ORDER as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO for Release
- #21-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #23-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- A. Charles Peruto, Jr appearing for GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #24-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #25-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on April 12, 2021.
- #29-Amended MOTION to Continue Telephone Conference by GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO.
- #32-MOTION for Order Disclose 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #33-NOTICE of Discovery by USA as to GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #34-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by GINA MICHELLE BISIGNANO
- #35-ORDER granting 32 Motion for Disclosure. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on July 31, 2021
- Docket Download-6.9.21
In the news
- Coming soon