Connor is seen on surveillance walking inside the Capitol with friends. They took photos and later chatted about the event on Instagram. There is no evidence Connor and his friends acted violently.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Francis
- Last Name(s): Connor
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-586
- Arrest Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 01/21/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/24/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Francis Connor's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. (4)
Francis Connor was arrested on 8/31/21. He appeared in court on 9/8/21, released on conditions on 09/08/21. An arraignment was held on 11/22/21, and Connor pleaded not guilty to all counts. On 4/28/22, Connor plead guilty to count 4. On 9/15/22, he was sentenced to 12 months probation, including 3 months home confinement ,a $10 special assessment, $500 in restitution, and $371 fine.
Amanda Fretto U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA National Security Section 555 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-7268 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Kathryn E. Fifield
Trial Attorney U.S. Department of Justice, Crim. Div. Detailed to the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office 601 D St. NW Washington, D.C. 20530 email- [email protected] phone- (202) 320-0048
Francis Connor's Mailing Address
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Francis Connor et al Docket Sheet as of 04/24/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to FRANCIS CONNOR (1), ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR(1), ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.31.2021 in Brooklyn, NY as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- John Gilsenan appearing for FRANCIS CONNOR
- #12-NOTICE OF RELATED CASE by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to FRANCIS CONNOR (1) Personal Recognizance
- #16-INFORMATION as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #19-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #20-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #21-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #22-STATUS REPORT Regarding the Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #23-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to defendants FRANCIS CONNOR (1) and ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #37-SENTENCING SCHEDULING ORDER as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #41-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by FRANCIS CONNOR
- #42-PLEA AGREEMENT as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #49 First MOTION to Continue Sentencing by ANTONIO FERRIGNO.
- #50 Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO re  Motion to Continue
- #53 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #53 a) Appendix Table of Sentences Imposed in Capitol Siege Cases
- #53 b) Appendix Defendants' Instagram Messages
- #55 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by FRANCIS CONNOR
- #55 a) Exhibit
- #56 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by FRANCIS CONNOR
- #56 a) Exhibit
- #57 MOTION to Withdraw Document  Sentencing Memorandum by FRANCIS CONNOR.
- #59 MINUTE ORDER as to FRANCIS CONNOR (1) AND ANTONIO FERRIGNO (2): The Probation Office's standard conditions of supervision are hereby attached, and the Court intends to impose such conditions as part of any court supervision in this matter. If the parties have any objections to these conditions, they must raise those objections at the sentencing hearing currently scheduled on September 15, 2022
- #64 JUDGMENT as to FRANCIS CONNOR. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Rudolph Contreras on 9/19/2022
- #69 Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York as to FRANCIS CONNOR Transmitted Transfer of Jurisdiction form, with certified copies of indictment, judgment and docket sheet. Ordered by Judge Rudolph Contreras on 9/16/2022
In the news
- Coming soon