Ferrigno entered the Capitol on Jan 6th with two friends. They live streamed a video and chatted with one another afterwards about the event.
There is no evidence Ferrigno or his friends engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Antonio
- Last Name(s): Ferrigno
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-586
- Arrest Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/16/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Antonio Ferrigno's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Temporary Residence of the President-Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Temporary Residence of the President-Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds-Violent and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds-Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Ferrigno was arrested on 8/31 and appeared in court on 8/9. An arraignment is scheduled for 11/22.
Amanda Fretto U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA National Security Section 555 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-7268 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to FRANCIS CONNOR (1), ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR(1), ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #12-NOTICE OF RELATED CASE by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #16-INFORMATION as to FRANCIS CONNOR
In the news
- Coming soon