Ferrigno entered the Capitol on Jan 6th with two friends. They live streamed a video and chatted with one another afterwards about the event.
There is no evidence Ferrigno or his friends engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Antonio
- Last Name(s): Ferrigno
- Case Number: 21-cr-586
- Arrest Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 01/21/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/09/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Antonio Ferrigno's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. (4)
Ferrigno was arrested on 8/31. He was released on personal recognizance on 09/08/2021. An arraignment was held on 11/22/21. He plead not guilty to all charges. On 5/2/22, he plead guilty to count 4. He was sentenced 9/15/22 to 12 months probation, 2 months home confinement, a $10 special assessment, $500 in restitution, and $371 in fines.
Amanda Fretto U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA National Security Section 555 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-7268 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Kathryn E. Fifield
Trial Attorney U.S. Department of Justice, Crim. Div. Detailed to the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office 601 D St. NW Washington, D.C. 20530 email- [email protected] phone- (202) 320-0048
Antonio Ferrigno, Jr.'s Mailing Address
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Antonio Ferrigno, Jr Docket Sheet as of 04/09/2022
- Docket Download-11.16.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to FRANCIS CONNOR (1), ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR(1), ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #12-NOTICE OF RELATED CASE by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #16-INFORMATION as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #19-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #21- NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #23- PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #25- Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #27-MOTION to Vacate, MOTION to Continue, MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA
- #28-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY
- #31- NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE Amanda Fretto-Lingwood by USA
- #32-MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time by USA
- #38 SENTENCING SCHEDULING ORDER as to ANTONIO FERRIGNO: See document for details. Signed by Judge Rudolph Contreras on 04/29/2022
- #39 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by ANTONIO FERRIGNO.
- #40 PLEA AGREEMENT as to ANTONIO FERRIGNO.
- #49 First MOTION to Continue Sentencing by ANTONIO FERRIGNO.
- #50 Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO re  Motion to Continue
- #51 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #52 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #54 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #54 a) Appendix Table of Sentences Imposed in Capitol Siege Cases
- #54 b) Appendix Defendants' Instagram Messages
- #59 MINUTE ORDER as to FRANCIS CONNOR (1) AND ANTONIO FERRIGNO (2): The Probation Office's standard conditions of supervision are hereby attached, and the Court intends to impose such conditions as part of any court supervision in this matter. If the parties have any objections to these conditions, they must raise those objections at the sentencing hearing currently scheduled on September 15, 2022
- #60 ENTERED IN ERROR.SUPPLEMENT by ANTONIO FERRIGNO re 52 Sentencing Memorandum Modified on 9/15/2022
- #66 JUDGMENT as to ANTONIO FERRIGNO. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Rudolph Contreras on 10/3/2022.
- #70 Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York as to ANTONIO FERRIGNO. Transmitted Transfer of Jurisdiction form, with certified copies of indictment, judgment and docket sheet. Ordered by Judge Rudolph Contreras on 11/15/2022.
In the news
- Coming soon