Edward Vallejo was allegedly in the Arlington, VA area outside of Washington, DC on Jan. 6. The government alleges he was positioned there as part of an armed support team within the Oathkeepers organization.
According to a Signal message from Stewart Rhodes mentioned in Document 10 above, Vallejo’s role was to “be watching and waiting on the outside in case of worst-case scenarios.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Edward
- Last Name(s): Vallejo
- Case Number: Case 2- 22-cr-0015
- Arrest Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Edward Vallejo's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Seditious Conspiracy Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting Conspiracy to Prevent an Officer from Discharging any Duties
Vallejo was indicted on 1/12/22 and arrested on 1/13. During an arraignment on 1/28, he pleaded not guilty to all charges. Vallejo was released on personal recognizance with a High Intensity Supervision Program. His next status conference takes place on 6/24 at 1pm. Members of the public may listen in at 877 848 7030 x3218747. There will be a trial on 9/26 at 9 30 am or 11/29 at 9 30 am. It is unclear at this time which trial group Vallejo is in.
- #1-Indictment as to Rhodes et al
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOSHUA A. JAMES
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOSHUA A. JAMES
- #6-EDWARD VALLEJO_ Arrest Warrant, dated 1_12_2022, Returned Executed on 1_13_2022 as to EDWARD VALLEJO (11)_
- #21-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Matthew J. Peed appearing for EDWARD VALLEJO
- #44-STATUS REPORT REGARDING DISCOVERY by USA as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III, KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS, JOSHUA JAMES, ROBERTO A. MINUTA,
- #67-RESPONSE by USA as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III, KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS, JOSHUA JAMES, ROBERTO A. MINUTA, JOSEPH HACKETT, DAVID M
- #68-ORDER denying 65 Motion to Continue Deadline for Filing Rule 12(b) Motions and denying 66 Motion to Continue Trial. See the attached Order for additional details
- #95-Motion to Dismiss Count One and Twoa nd to Strike
- #102- MOTION for Bond by EDWARD VALLEJO
- #104-NOTICE of Filing of Corrected Exhibit by EDWARD VALLEJO re 102 MOTION for Bond
- #105-MEMORAMDUM IN OPPOSITION to Motion by USA as to EDWARD VALLEJO
- #107- RESPONSE by USA as to EDWARD VALLEJO re 102 MOTION for Bond with Supplemental Argument
- #108-REPLY in Support by EDWARD VALLEJO re 102 MOTION for Bond
- #115-NOTICE of Joinder to Codefendant Motions by EDWARD VALLEJO
- #120-RESPONSE by USA as to ELMER STEWART RHODES, III, KELLY MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, JESSICA WATKINS, JOSHUA JAMES, ROBERTO A. MINUTA, JOSEPH HACKETT, DAVID MOERSCHEL, B
- #122-ORDER as to EDWARD VALLEJO (11) Setting Conditions of Release.
- #129-Amended Memorandum in Support of Pre-Trial Release by ELMER STEWART RHODES, III
- #132-REPLY in Support by EDWARD VALLEJO re 94 MOTION to Dismiss Count One MOTION to Strike Surplussage
In the news
- Coming soon