Spain told police he entered the Capitol after he “heard shots had been fired on the Senate floor.” It doesn’t appear he engaged in violence or vandalized government property.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Edward
- Last Name(s): Spain
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-651
- Arrest Location: Tulsa, OK
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 10/12/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Edward Spain's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building. (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building. (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building.(3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. (4)
Spain was arrested on 10/7. He appeared in court on 10/12. A status conference was held on 11/9. His next status conference is scheduled for 12/17.
Anita Eve U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE/PA 615 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 861-8577 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-COMPLAINT as to EDWARD T. SPAIN, JR
- #4-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 10.7.2021 as to EDWARD T. SPAIN, JR
- #8-INFORMATION as to EDWARD T. SPAIN, JR
- Docket Download-11.24.21
In the news
- Coming soon