Debbie Lee uploaded a video saying she was inside the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Deborah
- Last Name(s): Lee
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-303
- Arrest Location: Olyphant, PA
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Judge: Amy Berman Jackson
- Entry Last Updated: 04/19/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/19/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Deborah Lee's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority, (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds, (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building, (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Lee was arrested on 8/16/21. On 08/17/21 she was placed on personal recognizance. Status Conference held on 2/10/2022. Defense Motions are due by 6/1/2022, Government Responses are due by 6/15/2022, any Replies are due by 6/22/2022.
Michael John Romano
Michael John Romano U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Crm 1331 F Street NW Washington, DC 20004 (202) 307-6691 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Deborah Lee CASE #21-cr-00303 Docket Sheet as of 04/19/2022
- CLOSED CASE #21-mj-554 Docket-Download-10.7.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #6-Arrest Warrant, dated 8.5.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 8.16.2021 as to Defendant DEBORAH LYNN LEE.
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond -Defendant DEBORAH LYNN LEE placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- John M. Pierce appearing for DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #11-NOTICE Regarding Defense Counsel John Pierce, Esq. by USA as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #28-INFORMATION as to MICHEAL JOSEPH RUSYN
- #35-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- John M. Pierce appearing for DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #37-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #38-MOTION for an Order to Disclose Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #39-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #40-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Memoranda by USA as to MICHAEL JOSEPH RUSYN, DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #41-NOTICE REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to MICHAEL JOSEPH RUSYN, DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #42-NOTICE REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to MICHAEL JOSEPH RUSYN, DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #43-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #44-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #54-Joint MOTION to Continue by USA as to DEBORAH LYNN LEE
- #58-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Michael John Romano appearing for USA
In the news
- Coming soon