Deborah Kuecken and Gary Smith were present on the East Front of the Capitol Building, in close
proximity to the Rotunda Doors at approximately 2:38 p.m. when other protestors can be seen getting into altercations with USCP. At approximately 3:02 p.m., they entered the Capitol through the
Rotunda doors. They exited the Capitol through the Rotunda doors a few moments later at approximately 3:06 p.m. There is no detail of any violence committed by either Kuecken or Smith.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Deborah
- Last Name(s): Kuecken
- Case Number: 23-cr-6
- Arrest Location: Detroit, MI
- Judge: Royce C. Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 01/18/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Deborah Kuecken 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 10/27/22. Released on personal recognizance on 11/3/2022. Information filed into new case #23-cr-6 on 1/4/23. Arraignment set for 1/17/2023 at 11:00 AM by VTC before Judge Royce C. Lamberth.
Assistant United States Attorney (Detailee) Pennsylvania Bar No. 45519 United States Attorney’s Office District of Columbia phone- (215) 764-2177 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 10/21/2022, Returned Executed on 10/27/2022 as to DEBORAH ANNE KUECKEN
- #7 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DEBORAH ANNE KUECKEN from United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan Case Number 2:22-mj-30465
- #12 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DEBORAH ANNE KUECKEN (1) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 11/3/2022
- #13 INFORMATION as to DEBORAH KUECKEN (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, GARY FRANCIS SMITH (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
In the news
- Coming soon