Mish contacted the DC police department to say he had information about Ashli Babbitt’s shooting. He had a discussion with a detective, stating he was inside the building but did not act violently.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): David
- Last Name(s): Mish
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-112
- Arrest Location: West Allis, WI
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 09/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/26/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover David Mish's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Mish was arrested on 1/15 and initially appeared in court on 1/15/21. On 2/22, he plead not guilty to counts 1-4. During a plea agreement on 8/30, he plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing is set for 11/18 at 2pm.
Christine Michelle Macey US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4th Street, NW, Room 3626 Washington, DC 20530, 202 252 7058, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DAVID CHARLES MISH JR
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DAVID CHARLES MISH JR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DAVID CHARLES MISH JR
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond -Defendant DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR.
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.15.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1.22.2021 as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR.
- #9-INFORMATION as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR
- #12-MOTION FOR STATUS HEARING AND EXCLUSION OF TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR.
- #14-MOTION to Continue AND, MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR.
- #16-ORDER. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on April 12, 2021
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Maria Jacob appearing for DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR
- #18-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR.
- #20-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on June 1, 2021
- #21-NOTICE OF DISCOVERY by USA as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR
- #22-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure OF ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR.
- #23-PRETRIAL MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR
- #25-NOTICE OF DISCOVERY by USA as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR
- #28-PLEA AGREEMENT as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR
- #29-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR
- #30-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to DAVID CHARLES MISH, JR. Approved by Judge Carl J. Nichols
- Docket Download-7.26.21
In the news
- Coming soon