Video footage and social media posts show Johnson and his son at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. They walked around and observed the event that day. However, there is no evidence either of them committed violent acts.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daryl
- Last Name(s): Johnson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-407-
- Arrest Location: St. Ansgar, IA
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/12/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Daryl Johnson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Johnson was arrested on 6/11 and appeared in court the same day. Johnson pleaded not guilty to all counts. The next status conference is set for 10/1 at 10 am.
Laura Elizabeth Hill
Laura Elizabeth Hill DOJ-CIV-175 N Street, NE-Room 9.1811 Washington, DC 200012 202 598 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Information on Writing/Encouragement
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.11.2021 as to DARYL JOHNSON
- #9-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DARYL JOHNSON from US District Court for the Northern District of Iowa Cas
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DARYL JOHNSON
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DARYL JOHNSON
- Docket Download-7.12.21
- Docket Download-8.31.21
In the news
- Coming soon