Walls-Kaufman was present in the Speaker’s lobby around the time Ashli Babbitt was killed by Capitol Police Officer Michael Byrd.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): David
- Last Name(s): Walls-Kaufman
- Case Number: 22-cr-00216
- Arrest Location: Crofton, MD
- Judge: Jia Cobb
- Entry Last Updated: 10/24/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover David Walls-Kaufman's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Walls-Kaufman was arrested on 6/8/22 and appeared in court the next day via phone. He was ordered released. The next status conference is on 12/19 at 10 am virtually.
JEFFREY A. KIOK Attorney Detailed to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia 601 D Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 [email protected] (202) 307-5967
- SEALED COMPLAINT as to DAVID CHADWICK WALLS-KAUFMAN'
- Walls-Kaufman Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to DAVID WALLS-KAUFMAN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint by USA as to DAVID CHADWICK WALLS-KAUFMAN
- #4-ORDER granting  Motion to Seal Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint as to DAVID CHADWICK WALLS-KAUFMAN
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 6_7_2022, Returned Executed on 6_8_2022 as to DAVID CHADWICK WALLS-KAUFMAN
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DAVID CHADWICK WALLS-KAUFMAN
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Anthony Michael Shore appearing for DAVID WALLS-KAUFMAN
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DAVID WALLS-KAUFMAN
- #13-Consent MOTION Disclosure of Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to DAVID WALLS-KAUFMAN
- #14-ORDER granting 12 UNOPPOSED MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #15-MINUTE ORDER granting 13 UNOPPOSED MOTION FOR AN ORDER TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS
- #16-NOTICE of Acceptance of Protective Order by Defendant by USA as to DAVID WALLS-KAUFMAN
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Hughie Duvall Hunt, II appearing for DAVID WALLS-KAUFMAN
In the news
- Coming soon