Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): David
- Last Name(s): Arredondo
- Case Number: 22-cr-373
- Arrest Location: El Paso , TX
- Judge: Moxila A. Upadhyaya
- Judge: Royce C. Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 12/07/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/21/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover David Arredondo 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (6) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (7) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (8)
Arrested 10/26/22. There was an initial appearance on 11/03/2022 before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya. Conditions of release were set on 11/8/22. Indictment filed in new case #22-cr-373 filed 11/16/22. Entered a plea of not guilty to all counts at arraignment on 12/1/22. Status Conference set for 24/6/23 at 12 30 pm virtually.
John Phillip Calhoun
Andrew L. Steed
Christopher M. Cook
Assistant United States Attorney KS Bar No. 23860 Email- [email protected] Phone- (412)-327-3487
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 10/24/2022, Returned Executed on 10/26/2022 as to DAVID RENE ARREDONDO
- #6 AMENDED COMPLAINT re  Sealed Complaint as to DAVID RENE ARREDONDO. (Attachment: # (1) AMENDED Statement of Facts)
- #8 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DAVID RENE ARREDONDO from U.S. District Court Western District of Texas (El Paso) Case Number 3:22-mj-02597-LS-1
- #9 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: John Phillip Calhoun appearing for DAVID RENE ARREDONDO
- #10 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DAVID RENE ARREDONDO (1) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/8/2022.
- #11 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: John Phillip Calhoun appearing for DAVID RENE ARREDONDO
- #12 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: John Phillip Calhoun appearing for DAVID RENE ARREDONDO
- #13 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Andrew Steed appearing for DAVID RENE ARREDONDO
- #14 INDICTMENT as to DAVID RENE ARREDONDO (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
- #17 MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DAVID RENE ARREDONDO.
- #18-ORDER granting Motion 17 for Protective Order
- #19-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Joint MOTION to Exclude Time under Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DAVID RENE ARREDONDO
- #20-ORDER granting Motion  to Continue and Exclude Time
In the news
- Coming soon