Video footage shows Goodywn was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He was ordered out of the building by Capitol Police and left.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daniel
- Last Name(s): Goodwyn
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-153
- Arrest Location: Corinth, TX
- Judge: Reggie Walton
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/03/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Daniel Goodwyn: Click here to help cover Daniel's legal and living expenses
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Goodwyn was arrested on 1/29/2021. He was indicted on 2/24. Goodwyn pleaded not guilty to all counts. His next status conference is set for 10/5 at 9am.
Christopher Berridge US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4th St NW, Washington DC 20001 202 252 [email protected], TERMINATED 2/25/21 LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Lucy Sun US DOJ-USAO 595 Main Street, Worcester, MA 01608 508 368 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-COMPLAINT as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #3-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Christopher Berridge appearing for USA.
- #4-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Sun, Lucy added.
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #6-INDICTMENT as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #8-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Sun, Lucy added
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- John Daniel Hull, IV appearing for DANIEL GOODWYN
- #10-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #13-INDICTMENT as to JOHN HERBERT STRAND
- #14-GENERAL ORDER GOVERNING CRIMINAL CASES BEFORE THE HONORABLE REGGIE B. WALTON
- #15-ORDER. granting 10 Motion to Exclude as to DANIEL GOODWYN (1); granting 11 Motion for Protective Order as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to DANIEL GOODWYN.
- #19-ORDER as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #20-NOTICE OF FILING OF ACCEPTANCE OF PROTECTIVE ORDER by DANIEL GOODWYN
- #20-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Ayers-Perez, April Holly added
- #22-MOTION to Revoke the Defendant Daniel Goodwyn's Pretrial Release by USA as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #23-ORDER as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #24-NOTICE by DANIEL GOODWYN
- #25-ORDER as to DANIEL GOODWYN
- #26-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #27-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #28-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Kira Anne West appearing for SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #29-STIPULATED PROTECTIVE ORDER as to SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- Docket Download-7.3.21
In the news
- Coming soon