Weyer is pictured on surveillance with others as well as alone inside the US Capitol.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Conlin
- Last Name(s): Weyer
- Case Number: 22-cr-00169
- Arrest Location: Plover, WI
- Judge: Jia Cobb
- Entry Last Updated: 10/24/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Conlin Weyer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Weyer was arrested on 5/13/22. He initially appeared in court on 5/17 and waived his right to a preliminary hearing. He was released on personal recognizance the same day. Indicted 5/18. Next status conference is scheduled for 12/1 at 11am virtually.
Frederick Walton Yette U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE National Security Section 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20018 (202) 252-7733 [email protected]
- Conlin Weyer Criminal Complaint
- Conlin Weyer Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to CONLIN WEYER
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_10_2022, Returned Executed on 5_13_2022 as to CONLIN WEYER
- #6-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CONLIN WEYER from United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Stephen F. Brennwald appearing for CONLIN WEYER
- #11-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CONLIN WEYER
- #12-PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY
In the news
- Coming soon