Legros and her boyfriend Isaac Thomas ire seen on surveillance entering through the Senate Wing Door and walking with the crowd through the crypt. They appear to act peacefully and there is no written evidence they engaged in violence..
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christina
- Last Name(s): Legros
- Case Number: 23-mj-00024
- Arrest Location: NA, MI
- Judge: Moxila A. Upadhyaya
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 03/05/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christina Legros's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering or Remaining in an Restricted Building or Grounds. (1) Disorderly or disruptive conduct in, a restricted building or grounds (2) Disorderly conduct in a capitol building. (5) Parade, demonstrate, or picket in any of the Capitol Buildings.(6)
Legros first appeared in court on 2/21/23 and ordered released the same day. Preliminary hearing scheduled for 3/14/23 at 1pm, virtually.
Frederick Yette for Adam Dreher
Frederick Yette U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE National Security Section 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20018 (202) 252-7733 [email protected]
- Legros Criminal Complaint
- Legros Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ISAAC THOMAS, CHRISTINA LEGROS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ISAAC THOMAS, CHRISTINA LEGROS
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ John M. Pierce appearing for ISAAC THOMAS
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CHRISTINA LEGROS (2) Personal Recognizance
In the news
- Coming soon