Allen allegedly entered the media staging area, yelling at members of the media to leave. When the area was empty, he stomped on abandoned media equipment, yellowing “get the **** out of here.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Chase Kevin
- Last Name(s): Allen
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-482
- Arrest Location: Seekonk, MA
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Chase Kevin Allen's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Destruction or Injury to Buildings or Property in Special Maritime and Territorial Jurisdiction. Act of Physical Violence on Grounds.
Allen was arrested on 6/30/2020. He initially appeared in court on 7/6. Last status conference is scheduled for 11/9.
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell US ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, DC 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 803 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CHASE KEVIN ALLEN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CHASE KEVIN ALLEN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CHASE KEVIN ALLEN
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 06.30.2021 in Seekonk, MA as to CHASE KEVIN ALLEN
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CHASE KEVIN ALLEN
- Docket Download-8.26.21
- #9-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference by USA as to CHASE KEVIN ALLEN
In the news
- Coming soon