Heathcote entered the Capitol and appeared to film the events inside.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Chad
- Last Name(s): Heathcote
- Case Number: 22-cr-00232
- Arrest Location: Adel, IA
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 10/03/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Chad Heathcote's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Heathcote was arrested on 5/4/22 and appeared in court on 5/12. He was released on personal recognizance the same day. On 7/12, he was indicted and plead not guilty to all charges. Next status conference is on 10/7 at 2pm.
Jason Manning US DEPT OF JUSTICE 1400 New York Avenue, NW, 11th Floor Washington, DC 20005 202 514 6256 [email protected]
- Heathcote Complaint
- Heathcote Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to CHAD HEATHCOTE
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_3_2022, Returned Executed on 5_4_2022 as to CHAD HEATHCOTE
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Andrew J. Graeve appearing for CHAD HEATHCOTE
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CHAD HEATHCOTE from United States District Court Southern District of Iowa
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Order TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to CHAD HEATHCOTE
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHAD HEATHCOTE
- #13-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to CHAD HEATHCOTE
- #14-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY MEMORANDA by USA as to CHAD HEATHCOTE
- #17-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Manning, Jason added. Substituting for attorney Maria Y. Fedor
- #19-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference by CHAD HEATHCOTE
In the news
- Coming soon