Photos show Stenz inside the Capitol on Jan. 6th. There is no evidence he engaged in violence while inside.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brian E.
- Last Name(s): Stenz
- Case Number: 21-mj-409
- Arrest Location: Fort Washington, PA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/18/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Brian E. Stenz's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Self surrendered 4/30. Initial appearance held 5/5. Charged via criminal information 7/8. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 7/13. His status conference is continued to 11/12.
Chaning D. Phillips Frances E. Blake Texas Bar No. 24089236 Assistant United States Attorney District of Columbia Detailee 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (956) 250-9594 [email protected]
NA- Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 04.30.2021 in Fort Washington, PA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant BRIAN E. STENZ
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- Docket Download-8.23.21
- #10-STANDING ORDER as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #14-NOTICE of Discovery Correspondence by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ5-
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #19-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #20-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
- #21-Unopposed MOTION to Continue by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #22-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Memorandums by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- Updates to Docket-10.18.21
In the news