Photos show Stenz inside the Capitol on Jan. 6th. There is no evidence he engaged in violence while inside.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brian E.
- Last Name(s): Stenz
- Case Number: 21-cr-456
- Arrest Location: Fort Washington, PA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 04/13/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/12/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Brian E. Stenz's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Brian Stenz self-surrendered 4/30/21. Initial appearance held 5/5. Released on Personal Recognizance 05/10/2021. Charged via criminal information 7/8/2021. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 7/13/2021. Sentencing Hearing held on 2/17/2022; sentenced on Count 4 to a term of thirty-six (36) months of Probation with special conditions of intermittent confinement and home detention. Defendant ordered to pay a $10.00 special assessment and a fine in the amount of $2,500.00; restitution ordered in the amount of $500.00 payable to the victim, Architect of the Capitol. Oral motion by the government dismissing Counts 1, 2, and 3 of the Information, granted.
Frances Elizabeth Blake
Frances E. Blake Texas Bar No. 24089236 Assistant United States Attorney District of Columbia Detailee 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (956) 250-9594 [email protected]
Brian E. Stenz's Mailing Address
NA- Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Brian E. Stenz NEW CASE #21-cr-00456 Docket Sheet as of 04/12/2022
- Brian E. Stenz CASE CLOSED #21-mj-00409 Docket Sheet as of 04/12/2022
- Docket Download-8.23.21
- Updates to Docket-10.18.21
- Stenz Complaint
- Stenz Statement of Facts
- Stenz Information
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 04.30.2021 in Fort Washington, PA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant BRIAN E. STENZ
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #10-STANDING ORDER as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #14-NOTICE of Discovery Correspondence by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ5-
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #19-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #20-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
- #21-Unopposed MOTION to Continue by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #22-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Memorandums by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #23-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Memorandum by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #25- STATUS REPORT Report and Position as to Videos and Photographs by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #26-PLEA AGREEMENT as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #27-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, BRIAN E. STENZ
- #31-RESPONSE by BRIAN E. STENZ to Government's Sentencing Memorandum
- #32- SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #33-STATUS REPORT Report and Position as to Videos by USA
- #34-NOTICE of Filing of Character Letters by BRIAN E. STENZ
- #36-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #38- JUDGMENT as to BRIAN E. STENZ
- #42-Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania as to BRIAN E. STENZ
In the news